When you build a beautiful house or are carrying out a remodeling project, you want to be sure that the flooring in your home is as beautiful and functional as the rest of the elements in your house are. Ogilvy Construction is a company that can provide you with some of the best flooring installations in and around Anaheim, Placentia and Brea.
A Range of Choices
The type of flooring you opt for will have a huge impact on the way your house looks and we ensure that the best materials are used and that the installation is nothing less than perfect. There are a number of different flooring types that you can choose from, such as:
- Hardwood Flooring- This is a very popular type of flooring- it looks good and lasts for years. It is available in wood varieties like pecan, beech, maple, walnut, birch, pine, hickory and walnut etc. You can take your pick based on the kind of look you want to achieve and the color you are looking for
- Laminate- In case you like the look of wood, but find the latter to be too expensive, you can opt for laminate flooring. You can achieve a wood-like finish at a much lower cost. But this material will not last for as long as wood does. It is a hardy product that has to be maintained well
- Vinyl- this flooring installation is another inexpensive alternative and can be used in high traffic spaces like kitchens and bathrooms
- Granite- This natural stone looks good and can handle a lot of wear and tear. But its installation has to be perfect and the stone will also have to be sealed well
- Marble- This is a very versatile and durable flooring option and can be used in any spaces in your home. It is easy to find the kind of look you like, in marble tiles and you can get the look you want
- Tile- This is one more commonly-used option for flooring. Tiles look good, are available in a range of designs and can be used in a number of spaces in a very functional manner
- Bamboo- This is an environment-friendly flooring option that is now becoming a trend. It looks good, can be polished to a color of your choice. This material cannot stand moisture and you will have to ensure that it is finished well
Good and high quality flooring should up the value of your home and if you plan on selling your home at any point of time, it is definitely a positive selling factor and will attract a number of buyers. After all the floors of your house cover every room and have the ability to make or break a sale.
Even if you are not planning to sell, having the kind of flooring you like helps in creating beautiful spaces and ads to the charm and attractiveness of your home. For the best flooring, contact Ogilvy Construction on 714-743-3476 or via this form