Cabinets & Countertops
When you think of renovating any features in your kitchen, Cabinets & Countertops are the first things that most homeowners attend to. These tend to be the most used elements in this space and are also the most functional. Therefore the materials that are used to build them must be of the highest quality and should wear well too. Ogilvy Construction has worked on a number of projects in and around Anaheim, Placentia and Brea and we have hundreds of satisfied customers across the region.
Over the years, we have built very strong relationships with our customers and we are the preferred contractors for all types of interior and outdoor projects. When we are building cabinets, we focus on aspects such as:
- Style and design
We take the complete kitchen design and concept into consideration while building these features and ensure that they match the look of the kitchen to perfection and make a very strong visual statement. There are 3 basic types of cabinetry- Custom-built, Semi-custom built & Production/stock cabinets and we can provide you with any type you like.
Whether you want a kitchen remodel, are building one right from scratch or want to give the existing space a face-lift, the right kind of countertops are central to the theme of things. Today, there is no dearth of options when it comes to materials and there are a number of surfaces you can chose from such as:
- Granite- This is a very popular countertops material and is available in a range of patterns and colors. It also stands-up very well to heat, knife nicks as well as regular wear-and-tear. We also seal granite surfaces well as this increases the longevity of the material
- Solid Surfacing- This is typically made of polyester and acrylic and is used in a number of kitchens across the region
- Quartz Surfacing- This is crafted of resin & quartz chips which are color-tinted. This material could also be called engineered stone/ engineered quartz. It is the perfect combination if the beauty of natural stone & the low-maintenance of solid surfacing. Since it is an engineered product, it is available in a wide range of patterns and colors
- Marble- This material has a quintessential charm to it and looks luxurious and glamorous in any kitchen. But it tends to fit in better in a traditionally-designed kitchen, rather than a modern one
- Tile- This is a modern & inexpensive countertops option and you can choose either from porcelain or ceramic tiles. You will find that you can create the look you like in any style of kitchen with the different types of tiles that are available today
In addition to all these options, you can opt for concrete, soapstone, paper composite, butcher block or stainless steel to get the look you desire. Regardless of what your choice in Cabinets & Countertops is Ogilvy Construction can provide you with the best solutions at the most reasonable costing. For the best solutions, contact us on 714-743-3476 or via this form